Friday, September 11, 2009

I Want You Pierced

Let's find a new place on the body to pierce.
Got all the parts covered that won't end you in a puddle of blood?
Let's try a vital organ next! How about one of your kidneys?
Then you can take the x-rays around, and show people how brave and unique you are.
How about your heart? Most people don't use them properly anyway.
Eventually all your organs will be made out of recyclable plastic. Use them up while they're real.
I like bold statements! Why not drive a nail through the back of your elbows.
Tattoo the hands of Jesus around them.
Everyone has there own unique stamp right? Something to help your mommy identify your body better, after they find you dead in the gutter, where I left you. I want to make you happy. I want you to be a what you want to be. Beautiful, timeless art. Something special and immortal.
Metal and holes.

August 5, 2008

1 comment:

  1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did



































    ReplyDelete